A good trainer helps you build a habit you’ll keep for life. After all, becoming a different, better person means doing things with which you may not be comfortable with at first.
A good trainer is part coach, part cheerleader, part kinesiologist, part physicist, and part fan.
We love to help you build habits and create workouts you’ll love! These days, we find ourselves doing a lot of things that others won’t – hey, everyone gets comfortable – and we keep pushing ourselves to find new techniques for our clients. We’re comfortable being uncomfortable. Even our trainers coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach!
Your path to self-betterment starts with a Bright Spots session: what are you already doing right? How can we use those Bright Spots to leverage improvement…how can we help you get used to success?
Key to the perfection of technique and effective scaling of workouts is the Coach. CutThroat coaches all have various trainer certifications with differing specialties but more importantly: they love coaching and they are passionate about teaching others.
They love helping people progress and get better. If they won the Powerball tonight, they’d all still be here tomorrow, doing this for free.
Private Training is catered personally to YOU and YOUR goals. Here are some examples of common (but not complete) goals in Private Training
- Varied, Fun Workouts Created Personally For You!
- Nutrition Guidance (fat loss, muscle gain, eat to perform)
- Olympic Weightlifting Programming and competition
- Sports Performance
- Endurance Programming (Distance Running, Erg, Tri)
- Powerlifting Programming and competition
- Competitive Exercise (CrossFit) Competitors (Local, Regional, and CrossFit Games)
- Kettlebell Sport
- Adult Gymnastics Programs
- Individual CrossFit Skill Development (Double Unders, Pull-Up, Muscle Up, etc)
BOOK A FREE ‘NO SWEAT’ CONSULTATION ONLINE!
Or call: 303-284-0083
Or CONTACT US to find out more.
TRAIN WITH YOUR BUDDY OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER! SEMIPRIVATE TRAINING RATES: -10% each person (up to 6)