December is by far the hardest month to get to the gym or to do a workout at home. Why? The holidays are here, parties, family is in town, you’re out of town, there are always cookies and candy dishes around the office….the list goes on.
By being a member of the CutThroat Community, you are already ahead of the game in terms of fitness knowledge. You likely can Squat better than the million people that are at the mall right now.
Let’s get a jump on the New Year’s “extra padding” and force yourself to make it into the gym.
Our attendance challenge is exactly how it sounds. Here are how you can get points:
- Show up to the gym and do the WOD: 2 Points
- Must register at least a day prior and check in to the class at the kiosk
- Do the WOD elsewhere (or your own workout i.e. running) at home, office, or travel destination: 1 Point
- Must provide picture/video proof to the CutThroat Community Facebook Page
- Go to CorePower Yoga: 1 Point
- Attendance can not exceed 4x for the month (our partnership)
- Come to the Barbell WOD for extra skill work with barbell things: 1 Point
- MWF from 5-7am or 4-6:30pm, Sat 8-10am. Those are time blocks, you can start at any time you like during them but don’t show up 1 minute until Jake leaves
- This is usually a paid add on…it’s free this month for current CutThroat Members
- Drop in at another CrossFit Box: 1 point
- Picture proof on the CutThroat Community Facebook Page with you (sweaty) post WOD at the whiteboard 🙂
- Double Under Clinic: 5 Points
- 1:1 Training at CutThroat: 2 points for 30 min, 5 points for 1 hour
Download a point tracker here